|Children love cooking, and doing things in the
kitchen so why not have some fun making an alternative Christmas Tree.
Enjoy it. You will need:-
250 grams ready to eat popcorn
200 grams marshmallows
Half a pack of lime flavoured jelly
Green food colouring
Small sweets to decorate the tree
waxed paper or baking parchment paper
- Place the ready to eat popcorn in a big bowl and a sheet of
waxed paper or baking parchment paper on a flat surface.
- Melt the margarine and marshmallows in a non-stick
- Stir in the jelly cubes until they are melted
- Add the green food colouring, a little at a time until you
like the depth of colour.
- Pour this over the popcorn in the bowl and stir quickly to
coat all the popcorn.
- Tip the popcorn onto the paper and with dampened hands mould
it into a Christmas tree shape.
- Decorate it with the small sweets and leave it all to
- When set the tree can be cut into chunks with a sharp knife