- Mobile book marks. Highlight the URL, select Edit & Copy, then
paste into a word processor file called Websites. This file can then be used to
copy back into your web browser or used in bibliographies, on any PC.
- Save your Book Marks within Netscape or Internet Explorer onto
floppy. Then the next time you want to go to a book mark select bookmarks and
file, then open. Change the drive to drive A: and select your BOOKMARK.HTM
- NEVER give any personal information. Giving someone your e-mail
address is alright. NEVER GIVE your home address, phone number, social security
number, licsense number, age, sex, passwords, or any information that can help
you be located or identified.
- Know WHY you are filling in a form. If you are at a business site,
giving some information to receive information is fine for adults. Read the
small print to ensure the information is used ONLY for the purpose YOU
- Don't be fooled, Dr. Jykle and Hyde types thrive on the