- I have developed various applications using proprietary
software for my employers, NHS hospitals and Surrey County Council Social
Services. Most of these applications are databases, but also cover
- I was involved in training doctors & nurses to use
computers and specific software applications.
- I was consulted on the introduction of work procedures &
BSI procedures using a word processor to provide easier amendments and a
quicker BS 5750 accreditation.
- Specified configuration and supervised construction of PCs.
- Consulted and assisted in the translation and adaptation of
Social Service information leaflets to Rebus symbol language for use by people
with learning disabilities.
- Contracted to prepared the Order of Service for weddings
using a word processor and graphics packages.
- I am a qualified British Standards Institute accredited
- MSc in Information Systems achieved in one year of full time
- In Scouting the most rewarding achievement has been
organising a week long camp for 70 Cub scouts and 40 leaders from two different
Scout groups. This involved ensuring that all equipment, including tents and
cooking utensils (for use on an open fire), were available and transported to
the camp site, that all activities were supervised and that all hikes and
visits to places of interest had been checked in both wet and dry conditions.